Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost.


The Italian came home a day early from his trip to LA, so I made plans to do a long run with a friend early in tomorrow morning (my body must be out of my house BY 6 a.m.).  That means I'm NOT going to be able to stay up until 2 a.m. to continue my sewing To Do list.  I'd call this week a success as far as my sewing challenge goes, but I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get this simple project completed tonight.  Why must life be about choices!?!?

I hope to get this banner sewn tomorrow.  
Stay tuned!!   

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I think going on a long run on a Saturday morning = success, just as much as getting a sewing project done... I am actually glad you took a break! Hope you had fun! You've done enough banners lately that it was ok to take a night off :)

Annee said...

Your week of sewing was impressive! Your knit shirt was so cute, it made me sad we didn't make them together in Korea. Why didn't we? I think there was something about it I was afraid of. Like too much work, to not have it turn out cute. But it totally turned out cute! I'll make mine soon.

Great job! Isn't it sad how long it's been since I've sewn something?!

Do you think I'll still know how to sew?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...