Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Racerback Dress


I'm still on vacation, but as promised I present my Racerback Dress.


Annee made two darling matching ones for her twin little ladies HERE.


And then like manna from heaven I packaged arrived at my house a couple days before my birthday (the day after the 4th of July).  The packaged contained three different knits of the finest quality.  Annee surprised me with the best birthday present I got this year.  She seems to be a magnet to great fabric.  She currently lives close by Chez Ami.




Like Annee I used the FREE pattern from Crafterhours.  Great pattern!  Great!  This dress came together very quickly.


And my model loves the dress.  Loves it.


A total success if you ask me!


Now back to vacation.  However, I have been motivated at night to slowly work on my Flea Market Fancy quilt while at my House in the South.  I just might surprise myself and have a quilt to show before the summer is out.  Wonders never cease!

1 comment:

Annee said...

It really is such a great pattern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...