Sunday, January 22, 2012

Simple Valentine's Day Wreath



Last week I found THIS darling little number on Pinterest, and it immediately became a pin on my Stuff to Sew or Make board.  Valentine's day is right around the corner, and I really need another wreath (ha!).   Then I realized that I already had a grey wreath, so I could skip that step.  At that point it was a no brainer that I needed to add this wreath to my collection.




It was so easy to reuse my grey wreath.  All I had to do was remove the bat and moon, cut out some hearts, and zigzag some yarn over my hearts.



And that was all!  I was done with this little number in 15 minutes.  Fast projects are greatly appreciated in my life right now.




Now if you don't have a grey wreath, jump on over to the Yarn Wreath Tutorial and make yourself one.  I wonder what other holidays I can get away using the grey wreath for.



It was a lazy weekend here at MOM West Coast, so I have a few things to share with you.  Hopefully I'll get them posted this week.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Totally brilliant! I must shamelessly copy this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...