Here are the facts:
- I bought THIS pattern somewhere back in December when all I could think of sewing was anything BUT Christmas presents...
- A dear, dear, dear, lucky friend (because she still lives in Korea and has access to Happy Quilt), sent me some gorgeous Sarah Jane fabric back in November. What was worth making with it?!
- Recently I thought I had lost my sewing mojo, but suddenly I had the thought to combine the Apron Wrap Dress pattern WITH the Sarah Jane fabric.
- And that, in a nutshell, encapsulates my last two days...
- One final thought on the matter. I have twins. If I make one super cute dress, and someone chooses to wear it, it basically becomes the first wearers new dress for life. Ruby wore the wrap dress first. It was darn cute, and Jane was twinged with envy. Jane begged me, even put herself to bed early at 7:30pm so that I could have lots of time to sew, so that she could wake up to an Apron Wrap Dress of her very own.
- Two days in a row, Two Apron Wrap Dresses later (don't feel too, too sorry for me. It sews together pretty fast)...
Did I mention it's fully reversible?! See for yourself:
Two Happy Sisters!
One Tired Mom!