Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something for both of them.

Tonight's projects were all for my babes.


George carried around this huge box today with his prized possessions inside it.  He has a backpack, but he can't put it on his back by himself.  That's a problem when all you want in life is to do things by yourself which is the stage of life George is at.  So, I made him a basic tote tonight.  It's not too large, but I'm hoping it's big enough for the essential trains and cars that must come with us wherever we go.




My next project that got started at 10:30 p.m. was my favorite of the night.  I'm crossing my fingers Grace thinks its as smashing as I do.  I used the basic Lazy Day Skirt Pattern, but I embellished it with ruffles.  Lots of ruffles.  Who doesn't love ruffles?!?!  




Any guesses on what I'll be making next???

2 comments:

Doug said...

That little skirt IS smashing. What cute little fabrics. I bet George loved his tote.- sarah

Annee said...

It's almost Friday! You've done it! the skirt is a great idea. I'd love to know when you put the ruffles on it. At the end? Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...