Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Fabric Banner



I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I would make a Halloween Banner.  It might, however, come as a surprise that I would make such a short one, but, alas, it is the end of a very busy sewing week.  I've sewn every night and I've been to bed way too late most nights.  Tonight I wanted to make a banner and a window treatment for a friend.  I was successful in making both, but the only way I was going to be successful was to make my banner short.  Thank goodness "Boo!" works for Halloween!!


If you are interested in making a Halloween Fabric Banner, I've made some updates to my tutorial on the side bar.  Or for your convenience, I'll link it HERE!  I even included another PDF file to share with you all.  It's the pattern for the scallops.   I hope you love PDF files as much as I do!!!


I'm signing off for the week!  I may or may not be all Halloweened out, but I'm taking a break from the sewing machine (and my kids, cleaning, cooking, and not getting enough sleep) for a couple of days.  The Italian and I are getting away to work on our tans for the weekend.  Don't hate me.


I'll have lots to share next week.  For now, good night from Made on Maple West Coast!

2 comments:

Doug said...

Wow!. I haven't checked in for a while. You guys have been busy!! I loved Halloween week! I haven't had the chance to read all the details yet, but the picture inspiration is fantastic. Those pillows of Annee's so cute. And what a cute garland. Can't wait to check out your PDF's. You guys need some exposure and get in a Halloween round up somehow!! FUN FUN!! --Sarah

Kristina said...

Excited to hear about your getaway! Where are you going and who is watching the little guys??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...