Friday, March 2, 2012

1 and 2

Definitely exciting and crazy that Annee is having twins.  If you only know Annee through this blog and not in real life, you should know that if anyone can handle two sets of twins, it's Annee.  I believe all things happen for a reason and whether her two babies needed to come together, or she just needed 6 kids because 5 wasn't enough, ultimately I think Annee just does two babies so well she got herself a second set!


Once I heard the good news, I knew I needed to come up with something to sew for the two little ones.    Then I remembered that she told me when they brought Jane and Ruby home from the hospital they had baby #1 and baby #2 stickers on their backs to help tell them apart.


I decided that along with the stickers these new twins needed some onesies to help tell them apart in the beginning.  Making these little onesies reminded me of all the stuff I made Henry when I was pregnant with him, and then I got a little sad because he's so big now.  It all goes so fast.  Luckily Annee is supplying me with more babies to sew for.  Thanks, Annee!

I've been busy in my Laundry Room sewing up a storm.  I have lots of pictures and things to share, but not enough time to post them now.  Next week is going to be a busy week on MOM.  Or at least I hope so!

Have a good weekend! 

Are you sewing anything fun this weekend??

2 comments:

Ie Li said...

So cute! You're such a good friend to have busted these out already!

Hopefully I get to finish the bunting for the kids' room this weekend. But I probably won't.

Annee said...

You are sew sweet Liz. The onsies are so cut they make me excited to have TWO babies. I'm dreaming of finally making myself a camera strap! I bought the leather needle today. But that's as far as I got with that project. Baby steps. Get it?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...