Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not much.

I really don't have anything grand to show.  I spent more time out of my house this weekend then in my house, so to reward myself for all the time spent away, I used the little energy I had left in me to sew.  There may or may not have been an animated flick or two shown during my creative time tonight.  No damage done there, right??


I took Annee's advice and made the Popover Sundress from Oliver and S.  It's FREE.  Let me repeat.  It's FREE, so just popover to Oliver and S already and make your little girl, your niece, your friend's daughter a dress!  It is a very simple pattern, and at no point in time was I frustrated or confused.  I also followed in Annee's footsteps and added a ruffle at the bottom, and then I also threw in some rick rack on the yoke.  I'm pretty positive that Grace will get another Popover Dress.  




I did get some scallops cut for a banner or two that I need to make, but I've been up since 5:45 this morning, so my bed is calling my name.  I'm crossing my fingers that I get get to the banners tomorrow.  I've got to get the banners done so I can make another dress for Grace, make a pillow or two for some graduating seniors, another pillow for myself, a new bench cover, maybe a frock for myself, maybe a spring/summer table runner, and on and on and on...

2 comments:

Annee said...

Liz, I'm so glad you made a Sundress. It's so cute. Guess what?! I made one too this weekend. I can't wait to show you what I did with it this time. I'll post mine next...

It really is a great pattern.

I love your list. It is so reminiscent of my list. It's never ending, isn't it.

E J said...

You totally convinced me that I need to make that dress. I linked you on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...