Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Bow Bag



Have you tried the Bow Bag Tutorial on our sidebar??  I'm sure I'm a little bias, but Annee's tutorial is perfection!  I cut out my bag last week and sewed it together last night.  It was quick and easy, and the sewing experience was painless as I walked through Annee's thorough instructions.  Thank you, Sew Sister!!



On the inside of my Bow Bag I used some Joel Dewberry fabric that I've been storing in my stash since last summer.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to get around to using it, but I think it was the perfect compliment to my Ikea yellow stripes.  I put my Birdseed Gathered Clutch inside my bag.  It's holding really important papers (JoAnn's coupons).

If you are looking for a quick project and a cute addition to your accessories, you should try the Bow Bag tutorial.  It won't disappoint!

2 comments:

Annee said...

Turned out so darn cute! I'm glad you tested the tutorial for me :) Thank goodness it passed inspection. Love the lining fabric. That is a perfect match.

Kristina said...

love the bag and love the new blog header... and love that you test out each other's tutorials so that they are awesome... for that future day when i actually sew :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...