Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back!



We spent a couple of days in the High Sierras.  It was beautiful, but the entire car ride home (7 hours) I couldn't stop thinking about what my first sewing project was going to be after being gone for what feels like forever.

The Jump Rope Dress it is!!  I traced and cut the pattern out last night as well as the fabric I'm using to make the dress.  With any luck it will be done in the next day or two.

I'm hoping I'll start sewing it tonight, but I just took some Advil because my head and throat hurts, and I'm feeling a little achy.  Hopefully the meds will kick in and I'll get my second wind!!

1 comment:

Annee said...

I thought you sounded like you might be coming down with a cold or something when I was on the phone with you yestesday. You need to stay healthy. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see if I should jump into a "jump rope dress" as well. I await the pattern review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...