Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sewing Night at MOM West Coast



Tonight I had a couple of friends over to do a little sewing.  We all had different projects going on, and it was so fun to have friends to talk to while working away.  I'll share more on what I made tonight once I get some better pictures in better lighting, but I do have a recipe to share.



These Chile Cheese Bread bites are so tasty.  Every time I make them I wonder why I don't make them more often.  You should throw your own sewing party just so you can make these.

The recipe is very simple:

4oz can green chili
1/2 cup room temperature butter
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 pound shredded jack cheese
sliced baguette 


Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium bowl mix green chiles, butter, and mayonnaise. Stir in cheese. Spread chili mix on bread slices. Put the bread slices on a cookie sheet and cook until bubbly.


Enjoy and good night!!

5 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

A sewing night...sounds like so much fun. I bet it was a blast!

Annee said...

I'm excited about the recipe. Yum.

Sarah said...

What fun, a sewing night. I'll have to try those cheesy things. They look tasty!

Candice said...

So fun! I just had to watch a you tube video on how to thread a bobbin. Should I give up now?

Liz said...

Don't give up, Candice!! You finished medical school and are a doctor for crying out loud! You can figure out how to sew. At least you knew to go to You Tube to find a video on how to thread a bobbin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...