Monday, January 10, 2011

New Fabric

On Saturday I got a package in the mail with my new Anna Maria Horner fabric.  It's from her Innocent Crush line.  The camera strap that Annee made for me was made entirely from this line of fabric, and as soon as I saw the fabric in person, I then placed my purchase for my own yardage.  It's so beautiful.



I'm in love with all Anna Maria Horner Fabric.  Please refer to my AMH shrine.  My house is small.  To dedicate a whole corner to her is saying a lot.  I also made a Round of Applause for Anna pillow a while back again pledging my allegiance to her fabric.

My two fabric fabrics of the 5 new ones I got are the Lovesmelovesmenot in both grape and golden.



I found this stack of fabric in this Etsy shop.  Mandi had really reasonable prices and the more you buy the more you save.

Now I just have to decide on the perfect project for all these lovely fabrics.  The possibilities are endless!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OOh I do love that stuff. I ordered some too the other day. I got mine from Fabric Flair on Etsy, they are having 20% off their entire store right now. You know, if you don't have enough new fabric you might want to check them out. :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FabricFlair?ga_search_query=fabric+flair&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...